Proflax Bone and Joint – 250ml
Whether your dog is small or large, young or old, they require support of their whole musculoskeletal system to keep happy and healthy.
Bone & Joint is a premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that contains 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 7 concentrated active herbal tinctures; Withania, Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric, Dandelion, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. This blend supports the health of bones, joints, circulation, ligaments & connective tissue plus helps to maintain overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune & reproductive systems. The fresh ingredients also provide nutritional support.
Bone & Joint contains 3 adaptogenic herbs that help to support physical and emotional wellbeing. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum health benefits, which can be shown in as little as 5-7 days in some dogs.
Available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre bottles. (100ml bottle is oil based and not 100% tincture)
Bone & Joint suitability
- Supports bone health
- Keeps joints and ligaments strong & healthy
- Aids circulation
- Relaxing & calming
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility. Aids relaxation. A powerful anti-oxidant. Has a positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Boswellia: Supports healthy bones & joints. Aids digestion and respiration. A powerful antioxidant. Provides additional support alongside of Turmeric.
- Ginger: Supports bone density and circulation. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. Aids bone density. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Dandelion: A natural cleanser, dandelion can also be beneficial for the bones, kidney and gallbladder. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Gotu Kola: This power house adaptogenic herb aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and supports veins and blood vessels. Keeps ligaments and cartilage healthy and strong. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, vitamins C and B.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding & Storage Guidelines;
Shake well and feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with regular food once daily. (10kg dog would be 5ml).
If you would like to feed Bone & Joint with another of our oil based products, we suggest alternating daily. However, this will depend on the level of support that your dog needs. This product can be used on the same day as Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening. Every bottle lasts 8-12 weeks when stored in the fridge after opening so please ensure that you purchase the correct sized bottle for your dogs weight. Batch and expiry date are shown on every bottle and shelf life is a total of 18 months.
Proflax products can safely be used long term, however, we would suggest that if you are feeding only one product only on a daily basis that you feed for no longer than 90 days and then take 7 day break. This short break allows the body to have a rest period from the same supplement, allowing your dog to get the very best from the supplement. However, if you are feeding more than one Proflax product in rotation, a break period is not considered as necessary.